After a long hiatus (just long enough for everyone to forget the pain), RTL is back September 17th at 8am. The Priest Lake edition involves 80 miles as we circumnavigate both the Upper and Lower lakes. Enjoy some of the best singletrack in North Idaho, all while taking on a BIG challenge.
- A route map with turn-by-turn directions will be handed out before the event.
- The main ride route will utilize as much singletrack as possible (versus roads). If you are feeling tired or not up to riding all the singletrack, alternate road options will also be listed.
- If you do all the singletrack trails listed, you will ride 6 different trails for a toal of 35 dirt miles and 45 paved road miles with just over 6,000' for the day.
- This is s self supported ride, however there will be 2 recharge stations with water and basic snacks along route.
- Ride will depart and end at Indian Creek Campground on the East side of the lake. There are also cabins for rent at the CG. Hotels are available in Coolin on the South end of the lake.
- After party will be at the campground with beer and dinner.
- Mountain bike is the recommended tool for the day.
- This is not a race. There will be no awards (other than beer). There will be no sag.
- $10 donation for map, signs, snacks, dinner & beer.
Word is there may a limited edition tee again this year...stay tuned.
Hope to see you at Priest Lake!! It will be an awesome ride. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.